File a Complaint

We take all complaints seriously. If you have a complaint, you can submit it online, in person, or via fax or mail. For more details, see below.

To file a complaint about the Board

You can file a complaint about the Board or Board members with the Ontario Civilian Police Commission (OCPC).

Ontario Civilian Police Commission
Suite 605, 250 Dundas Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M7A 2T3
Email: [email protected]

The Board is accountable to both the community and to the Ontario Civilian Police Commission (OCPC).

To file a complaint about the police

To file a complaint online, complete the Office of the Independent Police Review Director’s online complaint form. You can also download an OIPRD complaint form and submit it by fax, email, mail or in person at the OIPRD’s office. Complaints may also be filed at any municipal, regional or provincial police service in Ontario. OIPRD complaint forms are available on the OIPRD’s website, at all police services, at Service Ontario locations and in many community centres and legal clinics.

Skip to content